The Global EPC Project Management Forum
28-29-30 November 2022 Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West #
Register NOW Secure your place Among
Today’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are becoming more complex and more implemented on a much larger scale, with large contract values. Companies need to have a clear strategy on how to draft, manage and negotiate their EPC contracts to align expectation and Bridging the Engineering and Contract worlds in asset intensive projects in the current climate, All companies involved in delivering capital projects need to pay a closer attention to managing cost overruns. Contract risk and Project financial risk
Prima Eventi EPC Project Management Event 2022 will provide extensive knowledge on EPC Project life-cycle from Proposals -to FEED - to execution - to delivery with practical case studiesand strategic PM and leadership training exploring the major challenges facing the PMO office from Strategic level to Project Manager. The meeting offer strategic opportunity for Operators, contractors and subcontractors to have round table discussion to develop effective contractual form for successful scope of work and aligning expectation between all the parties
Sponsor Or Speaker Opportunity
Sponsor Pack Benefits
complimentary delegate passes. (depends on the package you need )
• The sponsor will be given 30 minutes speaking opportunity to address the audience.
• Sponsor’s logo would be displayed on all promotional materials during name tags, agenda, conference materials, at the gala dinner area, coffee breaks etc.
• Sponsor’s handouts and brochures would be included in the conference material set.
• Sponsor’s logo which links to partner’s website would be displayed at the conference webpage.
• Sponsor’s logo would be displayed on the front page of the agenda which will be sent to a large number of potential attendees during the marketing campaign of the event.
• Access to the names, job titles and country of all delegates 2 weeks before the event.
• Sponsors business description and contact details would be included in the final agenda.
• Sponsor would provide a roll up with Company’s name and logo which would be displayed either at the registration area or behind the speaker stand.
• Sponsor may provide an exhibition stand which can be placed at the coffee break area or behind the speaker stand or at the gala dinner.
• The Sponsor may be responsible for one section of the round table panel discussion.
• A designed space for 1/1 meeting.
November Speakers 2022
Past Speakers 2021
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: or fill out the following form